Financial Library is a white paper, research and briefings distribution service that is designed to provide users with a quick and easy way of keeping ahead of business and market developments. They offer amazing value to financial professionals who want to share and receive valuable content, with coverage of all the top financial advisory firms in the UK.
Sometimes, services that provide tremendous value such as this can find it difficult to communicate it effectively to busy people who don’t have time to read a lot of text. For this reason, an explainer video would prove to be the perfect tool.
To demonstrate the USP and benefits of Financial Library in a short and engaging way to busy financial professionals.
How We did it
• For this video we wanted to carefully strike the right balance between making the video engaging, and ensuring it appeals to financial professionals. We achieved that through the use of character animation in the setting of an office
• We also used a mix of infographic style animation throughout the video to maintain its credibility and professionalism
• We used a clear and professional voice over, ensuring that it wasn’t too plain or too extravagant for the aims of the video and the types of viewers it will receive
• We used client logos of Financial Library to help build credibility throughout the video which will help to encourage sales of the service
• We used footage of the website throughout the video to demonstrate practically the value of Financial Library
This is the second video we have produced for this particular client and they are delighted with the outcome. We have many more projects planned and look forward to a long, mutually beneficial relationship.
We strive to deliver above and beyond expectations with every project and every new client. We guarantee that our clients will be delighted to have worked with us and they often decide to invest in multiple explainer videos after working with Platinum Videos.
Do you have a project like this one, or would like some advice or to learn more? Visit our homepage at www.platinumvideos.uk and contact us today!