PiggyBank are a responsible short-term loans provider, lending transparent and simple short term loans, payday loans and instalment loans from £100 to £1000 for new customers, and up to £1,500 for returning customers.
Looking for a short-term loan provider can be a scary and intimidating process for many people. PiggyBank wanted to show people that they offer a transparent service, putting you in control of your loan using their online loan calculator, choosing the amount you would like to borrow, over what term. The great thing about this is that you can use PiggyBank on any device, but most importantly, PiggyBank pride themselves on being a responsible lender.
Here at Platinum Videos, we wanted to put PiggyBank’s site viewers and clients at ease with an engaging explainer video which improves their overall experience of the loan process and develops their understanding of the service.
How We Did It
• We wanted to relate to PiggyBank’s current and prospected clients, we understood their needs and worries, we created a character which represented the client and placed the animated character in a homely study environment
• We wanted to take away the anxiousness that looking for a loan can bring by using a clear and professionally recorded voice over
• We chose an upbeat sound track which also helps to put the viewer at ease when thinking about such a sensitive subject
• We used footage from their website in the video to demonstrate how easy the service is to use
• We used the PiggyBank logo to build the credibility of their brand
• We included the warning message in each scene of the video to emphasise the importance of being a responsible loans provider.
PiggyBank have since integrated the video onto their website and YouTube channel, we are very happy to see that after only two weeks of their video being live on YouTube, it has reach over 23,000 views.
This is the first video we have created for their parent company DJS Ltd and we look forward to a prolonged mutually beneficial relationship.
Here’s the testimonial we received from Ben Arhin, Business Development Manager at DJS Ltd:
Platinum videos were very easy to work with. We had been thinking about creating a video for a while and we pleased we chose to work with platinum videos. They understood what we wanted to achieve and they made changes quickly and efficiently. We are happy with the final result and we look forward to working with Mitch and Dan in the future.
If you would like a video for your business, or would like to learn more about how we can help, please visit our homepage at http://platinumvideos.uk/ and collect 15% off your first video today!
Mobile: +44 (0) 7501 0932 15